Stones River Electric is actively seeking a motivated and experienced service electrician to assist in our National operations…AND WE PAY PORT TO PORT TRAVEL!
- Company Vehicle & GAS Card
- Phone Reimbursement
- Advanced Service Applications
- CLC Card
- Company Credit Card
- Storage Unit
- Career advancement opportunities
- In-house training
- A career with a rapidly growing company in a rapidly growing market
- Standard Equipment
- Ability / knowledge to operate and maintain a bucket truck or service van
- Working on your own with an established customer base
- Maintaining active inventory of necessary supplies and equipment
- Good communications between office and customers
- Must be able to travel
- Minimum of 5 years of Commercial electrical experience
- Must be computer literate
- Must be a self-starter
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be drug free: we are a drug free workplace
- Valid driver’s license with clean record
- Flexible Schedules
- Hourly to start with opportunities for growth
- 90 Day Review
- Medical, dental & vision
- Paid Holidays
- Sign-on/Referral Bonus after 90 Days
Qualified candidates please apply today and submit your resume or work history.
We are an equal opportunity employer. APPLY TODAY.
Stones River Electric
Why Work Here?Stones River Electric is a national provider of electrical, lighting and energy services. An award winning electrical contractor, Stones River Electric provides the power of experience in the design, installation, management and maintenance of facility lighting, electrical and sign systems to achieve significant energy cost savings and more efficient facility operations.
STONES RIVER has been in the industry for 30+ Years.