At Stonebridge Home Care North, we believe that “Great vision without great people is irrelevant.” We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset and the backbone of our business. We pride ourselves in putting our employees first by offering competitive compensation, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to develop relationships with your clients as you work with them one-on-one.
Why Home Care?
Studies show that seniors prefer staying in their own home rather than receiving care in a facility setting. Home Care provides hands-on, non-medical assistance with daily activities within the client’s home to seniors, individuals with disabilities, and those who require supervision and supportive services. Home Care also provides person-directed care tailored to fit the client’s needs in a one-on-one setting. This allows clients and caregivers to develop lasting and caring relationships.
Home Care allows our clients to
- Maintain their quality of life in their homes where they feel safe and comfortable
- Stay connected with their friends and neighbors
- Stay engaged in their typical routines by assisting them with the things they can no longer do
- Maintain self-sufficiency
Based on your availability, you will assigned to assist some of our clients and receives personalized care plans for each of the individuals you serve. These care plans have been created by a Registered Nurse and detail the tasks to be performed at each of your shifts. Tasks include:
- Personal Cares
- Dressing, bathing, toileting, transfers, eating
- Home Management Activities
- Light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, grocery shopping
- Supervision and companionship
What to Expect From Stonebridge Home Care North:
- A supportive environment
- A mentoring/training program with our CNA Supervisor
- Provide cares one-on-one with client—the ability to focus on one client at a time
Our Core Values:
We are committed to providing “life changing service” to the communities where are agencies are located. We believe that is best accomplished by creating a work environment centered around the ideals of Ownership, Accountability, Celebration, Loving One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Passion for Learning, and the idea that employees come first, and customers comes second.
Join our team at Stonebridge Home Care North and help us make a difference and provide life changing care in our community.