Membership and Marketing Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MEMBERSHIP & MARKETING COORDINATOR
STONEBRIDGE COUNTRY CLUB, a private equity golf and country club in west Boca Raton is seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual to join a team of professionals as a Membership and Marketing Coordinator.
This position will serve as the department’s liaison for current and prospective members, and will primarily focus on enhancing overall club communications with its Members, prospective Members, and Realtor/Brokers.
The Membership & Marketing Coordinator develops and administers programs, projects and activities designed to increase and retain membership in the club. Additionally, will assist Members with their inquiries, questions, correspondence, orientation and membership engagement initiatives. The person chosen for this position will seek to increase exposure for the Club, as well as work to establish, maintain, and cultivate key relationships with other community-based organizations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responds to inquiries from and maintains contact with prospective Members and real estate agents in connection with the process of joining the Club.
· Provides tours for prospective Members and real estate agents.
· Maintains a detailed knowledge and understanding of Club by-laws, rules, policies, hours of operation and is able to communicate this information clearly.
· Prepares an informative onboarding experience for new Members and handles administrative tasks associated with the new membership including processing the file, taking photos, providing equity certificates and membership cards, adding contact information/photos to the database and directory.
· Effectively responds to member comments in accordance with club standards, policies and rules; uses ideas, feedback and suggestions to continuously improve the services provided to members.
· Reports approved new members to the Controller to initiate proper administration of their memberships, ensures that applications are completely and properly filled out, that initiation fees are collected and that new members understand the privileges and costs of becoming a member.
· Responsible for transfer of club equity memberships through interaction with sales agents, attorneys and title companies on behalf of buyers and sellers.
· Assembles collateral material into packages for disbursement.
· Maintains Member data in the Club’s operations software (Jonas & ForeTees)
· Assembles new Member collateral material into packages for disbursement.
· Assists the Director with social media content – updates website with flyer and menu events, highlights, fitness classes, and event photos.
· Assists with and coordinates Member hosted events, including managing the invitations, RSVPs, guest lists, and follow-up.
· Assists with and coordinates direct mailings and required responses.
· Assists with receptionist phone duties as needed, uses the Club’s reservation process to assist with booking reservations.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management; may assist Directors in other departments with administrative functions.
· Two years of solid and relevant work experience and/or training, in the country club or hospitality industry or in a membership support role preferred.
· Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
· Working knowledge of Jonas and ForeTees preferred.
· Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus.
· Strong business writing skills.
· Exceptional copy editing and proofing skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Passion to provide high-quality Member Services.
Our staff enjoys a beautiful working environment, an appreciative management team, competitive salary, and full benefits package. To apply for this position, please forward your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace
Stonebridge Country ClubWhy Work Here?
Our staff enjoys a beautiful working environment, an appreciative management team, and competitive salary with full benefits package.
AddressBoca Raton, FL
RetailView all jobs at Stonebridge Country Club