Ideal part-time or full-time job for BCBA/LABA who would like to manage RBT's and clinical services in home based programs, leading to full time position or begin as a full-time LABA.
The LABA manages a case load of 7 to 10 families who have family members aged 0 to 21 with a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder (ASD). They conduct behavioral assessments, develop highly specific behavior treatment and skill development plans, and train, supervise and coordinate interventions conducted by in-home technicians. Develops a positive relationship with parents and siblings on their case load, assess and develop trainings that will benefit the family in addressing the needs of the family member with an ASD. Monitors behavior reduction and skill development progress through electronic data collection.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducts descriptive and systematic behavioral assessments (VB-MAPP, AFLS, FBA's, etc.) and provides behavior analytic interpretations of the results.
- Completes a comprehensive report based on functional behavioral assessments and other assessment tools administered and in-home observations.
- Conducts structured interviews with the client and his family about client's behavior, goals and overall home environment
- Documents observations of the client in the home and community
- Develops focused treatment plans that identify specific measurable objectives or performance goals and interventions that are designed to to reduce or eliminated problem behaviors and teach or improve adaptive skills.
- Develops specific objectives and intervention protocols that are incorporated into the client's treatment plan.
- Develops specific and measurable parent/guardian/caregiver treatment goals and provides instruction for the parent/guardian/caregiver on implementation of strategies identified in the treatment plan.
- Supervises and works closely with the behavior technician/paraprofessional to insure 100% treatment fidelity
- Makes adjustments to treatment plans based on outcome data.
- Writes treatment plan reports as required by insurance quarterly and/or biannually
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience working with children and/or adults with an ASD
- At least one years experience developing and implementing ABA programs in an applied setting
- Licensed as an Applied Behavior Analyst (LABA)
Job Type: Part-time