- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Do you have the career opportunities as a Physical Therapist you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join StoneSprings Hospital Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
StoneSprings Hospital Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Physical Therapist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
The Physical Therapist (PT) provides high-quality, patient-centered care by managing the complete process of therapeutic care of an assigned group of patients in coordination with the physician and the patient care team. The Physical Therapist completes patient assessments and participates in developing and implementing individualized care plans focusing on goal achievement, patient engagement, and positive patient experience. The Physical Therapist provides or directs a majority of the patient’s physical therapy to support patients throughout the continuum of care.
What you will do in this role:
- You will provide evaluations and treatment interventions within the scope of practice established by law and professional code of ethics.
- You will assess and evaluate therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional status and participate in the development of the total plan of care.
- You will provide purposeful and skilled therapeutic care at patient’s home, using procedures and techniques to produce a change in condition/function consistent with the physician’s plan of care.
- You will instruct patient/family/caregiver in the use of therapies, exercises, therapeutic appliances, and/or prosthetic devices to be used outside of therapy sessions.
- You will prioritize caseload, determine daily staffing needs and coordinate assignments/handoffs.
· Education: Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy, Certificate, BS MS, or DPT in Physical Therapy
· Certification: BLS certification through American Red Cross (AHA and military certifications accepted)
· Licensure:Current licensure as a Physical Therapist in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
· Experience:Proficient in basic ortho/neuro/medical evaluation and treatment skills. Must be receptive to patient education processes and creative in planning, teaching and setting goals for patients and students (as applicable). Must possess good oral and written communication skills and proficiency in
StoneSprings Hospital Center has provided quality healthcare services since 2015. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 120+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities in Loudoun County. Our medical services includes a full-service 24/7 Emergency Department, orthopedics, advanced heart and vascular care, extensive diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology capabilities, minimally invasive robotic surgery and maternal/child health.
At StoneSprings Hospital Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Physical Therapist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
StoneSprings Hospital CenterAshburn, VA
Get fresh Physical Therapist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.