Director ICU and CVIR
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
DescriptionThis position is incentive eligible.
Are you ready to manage in a new era as a Director Critical Care where building a healthier tomorrow is more than a job? Our StoneSprings Hospital Center team is committed to partnership, innovation, legacy and improving more lives in more ways. Share your resume today.Benefits
StoneSprings Hospital Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are dedicated to improving human life. Each year about five percent of all U.S. hospital services happen at an HCA Healthcare facility. Be an impact as a Director Critical Care where your passion for leading and creativity are valued? We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
The Director ensures high quality, patient-centered care through oversight of the overall function and staffing of the unit(s)/department(s) in addition to forecasting, planning, and budget monitoring. The Director fosters a culture of accountability and collaboration and supports the development and implementation of strategies, policies, and procedures in support of facility objectives. This leader will support our ICU and CVIR teams. Major responsibilities include:
- Cultivates a superior clinical identity by identifying and implementing evidence-based practices to advance patient safety and quality outcomes. Ensures adherence to standards of care.
- Manages variation in clinical practice to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and cost. Ensures a culture of accountability and transparency in the provision of care.
- Stays abreast of internal/external benchmarks, accreditations, and designations and actively pursues efforts to achieve.
Provides leadership in attaining and sustaining an unparalleled patient experience. Instills accountability for providing consistent, positive patient interactions that differentiate the organization as a healthcare leader.
Leverages various feedback mechanisms to benchmark performance and identify opportunities to improve customer/patient satisfaction. Develops and implements strategies to elevate the patient experience.
Fosters a culture that inspires commitment to the vision/mission/values of the organization. Ensures employees are recognized, valued, and supported. Develops and implements strategies to elevate employee engagement.
Identifies development opportunities or training needs of individual employees and teams. Provides coaching, feedback, and training to improve performance.
Participates in the annual budget process, including input into department revenue and expense forecasts, staffing, and supply and equipment needs. Monitors department budget performance; identifies trends and evaluates variances in relation to established budget. Develops and implements actions to address performance gaps.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse required.
- Bachelors Degree required; Master's Degree preferred.
- 1+ years in specialty required; 3+ years preferred with some in leadership.
StoneSprings Hospital Center has provided quality healthcare services since 2015. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 120+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities in Loudoun County. Our medical services includes a full-service 24/7 Emergency Department, orthopedics, advanced heart and vascular care, extensive diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology capabilities, minimally invasive robotic surgery and maternal/child health.
At StoneSprings Hospital Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If this is the kind of dynamic growth opportunity that compels you, apply for the Director Critical Care role. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
StoneSprings Hospital CenterAshburn, VA
HealthcareView All StoneSprings Hospital Center Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.