Senior IT Manager
StoneAge, Inc. Durango, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
Our IT mission is to provide, through company engagement, technology infrastructure, and cohesive solutions that empower StoneAge.
A successful candidate will have held a leadership position at a multinational company that orchestrated a digital transformation comprising system integrations, transition to cloud platforms, and building a data analytics infrastructure with hands-on experience with the latest best practices for network security. In addition, you have developed KPIs and SOPs to track and manage response time, issue escalation, and customer satisfaction (internal and external) that balanced competing demands for time.
As the Information Technology Manager at StoneAge, you will be responsible for managing StoneAge's information systems, security, and infrastructure. You will provide clear direction and outcomes to all IT team members, and together you will collaboratively create and implement the technology vision and strategy of StoneAge.
This position reports to the Director of Finance and IT.
- Provide strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation, and coordination of the information and technology systems and infrastructure based on the needs of the company's growth and business objectives
- Provide ongoing supervision and coaching to the Information Technology team, guide them in current positions, and assist with their career development and training by encouraging self-leadership and communicating with clear goals and objectives
- Advise the Executive Management Team on strategic IT initiatives
- Oversee and manage risk for cybersecurity with outside vendors, internal staff, and develop a company training program
- Oversee infrastructure and technology operations, including outsourced services, systems administration, ERP administration, database administration, network connectivity, desktop administration, data centers, voice systems, web platforms, and cloud platforms for all StoneAge locations
- Manage IT projects, including software implementations, migrations, and upgrades to existing platforms and communication systems. Develop project plans and regular updates to project stakeholders
- Lead technology advancements to allow for process automation across departments and systems
- Create and enforce IT Business Continuity, Planning, and Disaster Recovery policies
- Participate in the development, implementation, and ongoing maintance of our Digital Customer Experience Platform
- Facilitate the integration of our API infrastructure fostering effective data integration and accurate data reporting
- Facilitate and document security protocols for networks, password management, and user administrations
- Create and update all StoneAge policies relating to Information Technology
- Budget oversight for the Information Technology Department including review and approval of Information Technology services and equipment purchases
- Administer and provide support, information, consultation, and training to departments and individual users
- Provide excellent IT customer service to all StoneAge employees
- Manage relationships with major vendors and service providers to ensure they cost-effectively meet the needs of the organization
- Measure and monitor IT vendor ability to meet or exceed contact and resolution Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Ensure structured change control through the change management process
- Oversee management of hardware and peripherals inventory
- Perform any other duties requested by the supervisor
The IT Manager must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years experience preferred with 2 years providing direct oversight of staff
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees and to communicate and interact effectively with management and team members at all levels through both verbal and written means
- An understanding of current IT and IS technologies and appropriate business applications
- Capability to direct and develop technical staff
- Skills to analyze and resolve complex logical and interpersonal issues
- Ability to motivate the team to produce quality outcomes within tight timeframes and manage several complex projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of Office 365, and Azure
- Experience with Epicor, Salesforce, MuleSoft, Solidworks, VMWare, Service Desk and SQL Server are preferred
- Understanding and working knowledge of API's
- Communicate effectively in all mediums with a diverse group of people; understand different global cultures.
- Have a strong belief in ethics and the ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations.
- Have a high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientated
- Be an excellent manager and team builder, strategic thinker, and customer service driven
- Occasionally may require work to be scheduled outside of normal work schedule, long days, and evening/weekend hours to meet deadlines or to conduct application testing.
- Extended working hours may be needed
- Travel may be required
- Follow all Safety Protocols outlined in the StoneAge Safety Handbook
- We value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected, and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person's talents and strengths.
- Our target starting salary for this position is between $110-130K, depending on experience.
- This position is based out of our Durango, Colorado headquarters and is an on-site position, although a combination of work-from-home and on-site work is possible.
- To see the job posting and find out more about our company, please visit our website: stoneagetools.com/jobs
StoneAge offers a comprehensive benefits program that includes group health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with a guaranteed match, paid parental leave, a wellness rewards program, and much more.
We are an employee-owned company with profit-sharing and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan ("ESOP"), in which shares of company stock are allocated to eligible employees each year.
Our "Own It" mindset captures what many of us consider the biggest benefit of all: a highly engaged, collaborative workplace where everyone matters and every employee has a huge impact.
TechnologyView all jobs at StoneAge, Inc.