CRM (Salesforce) Developer - Full Time Only - NYC
- Posted: over a month ago
This is a full time, 100% on-site position in NYC. Candidates must be USC or Green card holders, be vaccinated and be agreeable to going to other locations in the five boroughs including Long Island City and Woodside, Queens.
Our client is seeking a Salesforce Developer who will help the client achieve its goals through designing, developing and implementing software solutions that address its complex business need to replace its legacy systems. Salesforce will be selected as the new CRM platform and the candidate must be a proficient developer.
Candidates must be able to thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in the development process. The top candidate will be smart, self-motivated, detailed, and feel comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. This role requires a strong technical background using Salesforce technologies to build public and internal facing Web sites.
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing, and integrating using Salesforce
- Demonstrate proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations, creating CRM entities, business workflows, and processes
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture
- Ensure compliance with architecture standards and guidelines throughout the application development lifecycle
- Configuring infrastructure and deploying software in an automated way (i.e., Microsoft DevOps)
- Documenting all software components, within the software itself, as comments, and within other approved document repositories
- Experience working with Agile or Scrum
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and IT professionals to implement Salesforce CRM solutions.
- Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders, a strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems and processes
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college
- Six years of relevant experience
- 5+ years of CRM developer experience in Salesforce
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Agile principles and values
- Familiarity with software security vulnerabilities (e.g., OWASP Top 10) and how to mitigate them
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at Stone Search