Are you looking to get into the promotions business or ready for a career change?
Ready for an opportunity to get your foot in the door and make some real money while also gaining valuable business skills?
Have experience in retail, sales, or customer service?
Then this is the job for you!
The Job Window has an exciting opening on behalf of our client, a Fullerton area promotional marketing and sales firm providing creative, customer service-based marketing campaigns focused on retail brand management, client acquisition, and customer retention. This firm works with Fortune 500 clients, overseeing all aspects of their retail promotional marketing to expand into local markets and create a viable client base. Due to increased demand for their creative promotional services, this firm is in immediate need of a Retail Promotions & Sales Associate to act as the face of prestigious client brands.
Our client is looking for someone who is outgoing, confident, and driven. This firm has found that retail customer service and retail sales professionals particularly excel in the Retail Promotions & Sales Associate role as they are able to provide the personal touch that their business is known for. Our client offers a fast-paced environment where you will be able to work with a talented team of promotional sales and retail professionals. You will have the opportunity to build connections with various local businesses and major retailers and establish relationships with their decision makers.
Experience is not mandatory but is a huge plus! Our client will provide full paid training.
Key Responsibilities as a Retail Promotions & Sales Associate:
- Development and coordination of retail marketing and promotional strategies
- Promote consumer excitement and brand connections through consumer interaction and product/service demonstrations and explanations.
- Build product & brand knowledge of each featured retail brand/product/service being promoted during each campaign. Educate new employees of product/service benefits, costing, details, etc.
- Basic sales
- Maintain relationships with retail partners, marketing/advertising clients and stakeholders
Benefits of the Retail Promotions & Sales Associate Position:
- Bonuses and incentives
- A fun work environment
- Unlimited growth potential
- Fully paid one on one training
After a completion of training and demonstrated ability to take a leadership role in our client’s firm, this position will be considered for growth opportunities within six months! Rapid growth and success are qualities that have set our client apart with the Fortune 500 companies they represent.
Retail Promotions & Sales Associate Qualifications:
- Experience in marketing, product demonstrations and associated fields providing customer service and promotional support an asset.
- Must be willing to work hard in an Entry level position and attend appropriate training sessions
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Able to interface with existing customers and marketing teams to increase customer exposure to Google Inc. products and services.
- Engaging presentation skills with ability to adapt do different audiences.
- Self-starter with outgoing and results-oriented personality
- Access to reliable transportation preferred
If the Retail Promotions & Sales Associate position sounds like the challenging new career you are looking for, submit your resume today!