Stone Rose Management is seeking a Promotional Events Associate for their consistently growing list of boutique clientele. This firm identifies and develops new streams of revenue for clients through on-site promotions, innovative marketing strategies and advertising campaigns with a personal touch. Every product campaign is executed uniquely for each client researched target market.
As a result of recently taking on new clients to the event portfolio, Stone Rose Management is looking for self-motivated individuals to assist in the marketing events and assist in growing our clients in the regional area. This position is considered to be a crucial member of the Promotional Events team and reports directly to the management.
· Assist the Promotions Team in developing and executing marketing strategies for each event
· Coordinate event activities including event setup, visual merchandising and inventory control
· Process, generate and track event sales
· Coordinate event logistics, timelines, and schedules
· Serve as an enthusiastic member of the event staff and lead by example for interns
· · Strong desire to work within the retail / sales / marketing / beauty fields
· · One-year experience working in the telecommunications, electronics, sales, or retail industries
· · Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
· · Strong desire to succeed
· · Exceptional communication skills
· · Ability to stand for extended periods of time in a retail store
· · Ability to talent scout new associates in the local area
· · Ability to mentor and train entry-level associates
Benefits of working for Stone Rose Management:
· · Comprehensive paid guided sales training
· · Competitive compensation model with a guaranteed hourly advance rate per hour with the opportunity to earn additional commission
· · Career growth at your pace with the opportunity for advancement
Although this is an entry level position and we train from the ground up, we find that the candidates that are the best fit have backgrounds, experience, education or knowledge in - Marketing, sales, communications, psychology, sociology, sales psychology, advertising, branding, sales branding, brand management, training, marketing training, management, marketing management, sales management, market management, territory management, entry level marketing, entry level brand marketing, restaurant, waiter, bartender, server, fraternity, sorority, recruiting, college graduate, internship, sports minded, sports management, sports marketing, sports sales, entry level sports marketing, entry level sports management, entry level advertising / marketing, promotion, assistant management, entry level branding, entry level marketing / consulting, real estate, entry level brand management, manager, sports, entry level training, sports minded, entry level management / marketing, public relations, PR, PR / Marketing, entry level account executive, entry level event marketing, event marketing, sales coordinator, sales representative, sales marketing, entry level sales.