Position: Production Line Operator
Location: Plant City
Duration: Full Time, non-exempt position
Set up, test, and adjust manufacturing machinery or equipment, using any combination of electrical,
electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, or computer technologies.
● Collect hazardous or non-hazardous waste incorrectly labeled barrels or other containers and
transfer them to collection areas.
● Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
● Prepare and assemble materials.
● Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing
practices and standard operating procedures.
● Assist engineers in developing, building, or testing prototypes or new products, processes, or
● Calibrate or adjust equipment to ensure quality production, using tools such as calipers,
micrometers, height gauges, protractors, or ring gauges.
● Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications.
● Keep production logs.
● Plan and layout work to meet production and schedule requirements.
● Prepare production documents, such as standard operating procedures, manufacturing batch
records, inventory reports, or productivity reports.
● Provide production, progress, or changeover reports to shift supervisors.
● Set up and verify the functionality of safety equipment.
● Startup and shut down processing equipment.
● Test products or subassemblies for functionality or quality.
● Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products.
● Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and
● Clean production equipment or work areas.
● Install new equipment.
● Measure and record data associated with operating equipment.
● Provide advice or training to other technicians.
● Select cleaning materials, tools, or equipment.
Qualifications and Skills:
● Post-Secondary Certificate - awarded for training completed after high school (for example, in
Personnel Services, Engineering-related Technologies, Vocational Home Economics,
● Experience with metal forming and fabrication
● Associate's Degree (or other 2-year degrees)
● Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools, including their design, uses, repair and
● Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques
for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
● Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative
solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
▪ 100% paid healthcare insurance premiums for employees and for their legal dependents
▪ Paid time off
▪ [Samsung company phone
▪ Company vehicle
▪ Fuel card
▪ Tablet provided]
▪ Weekly pay
▪ Benefits OR Student Loan Assistance for full-time employees
▪ Must be able to pass a Background Screening, Drug Screening, and have a valid Driver’s
▪ Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
JasperINC and its subsidiaries are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. Jasper
Contractors, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all
employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and
harassment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy,
childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran,
status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All
employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Why Work Here?Stone Metal, a new and rapidly growing manufacturer of roofing related metal products based in Plant City, FL.
Awesome CEO, Great Company Culture and Pay!