Paralegal / Legal Assistant
Stone & Baxter, LLP Macon, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, 401k
Stone & Baxter, LLP, founded in 1996, is a boutique business law firm located in downtown Macon, Georgia, although geographically our practice spans the Southeast. We are now accepting applications for a Paralegal/Legal Assistant. The ideal candidate will hold a current paralegal certificate, have excellent computer skills, be a good team player and have legal secretarial or paralegal experience, including the ability to search records and file documents electronically. Paralegal certificate and marketing background would be a plus.
Benefits include a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a 9:00 – 5:30 work day with an hour lunch break, paid parking, paid vacation, sick-leave and up to 10 paid holidays per year, health, group life and long term disability insurance, and a retirement plan.
For additional information, please visit our website at www.stoneandbaxter.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- At least one year prior work experience in a law firm supporting a professional team
- Ability to work with and maintain highly confidential information
- Listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills required to support multiple attorneys
- Knowledge and understanding of legal terminology and procedures
- Typing skills with special attention to grammar and accuracy
- Ability to operate the following software: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Candidates must pass a comprehensive background check
Stone & Baxter, LLP
LegalView all jobs at Stone & Baxter, LLP