Dental Assistant- Bay Plaza Mall Dental
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Dental Assistant to join our growing practice. Candidates must have at least one year of dental assisting experience. You will greet patients, prepare exam rooms, and help the dentist during patient examinations and other dental procedures. Between patients, you will clean exam rooms and replenish supplies. When not working with patients, you will also assist with administrative tasks, including answering phones and organizing patient records as needed.
Dental Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather patient information and health background
- Prepare the work area for procedures
- Take x-rays of patients’ teeth when necessary and display results for the dentist
- Assist the dentist during examinations and dental procedures
- Prepare materials for crowns or dental impressions
- Educate patients on good oral hygiene habits
- Restock treatment areas and monitor inventory
Dental Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- Dental assistant certificate from an accredited vocational school (preferred)
- 1+ years of dental assisting experience
- X-ray certification a plus
- Current BLS and CPR certification
- Excellent understanding of dental hygiene procedures
- Knowledge of aseptic and sterilization techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
StomatCare DSO LLC
AddressNew York, NY
Get fresh Dental Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.