VW Express Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Stohlman Volkswagen, Inc. is looking for talented, detail-oriented, and dedicated professionals to join our team.
At Stohlman, we continually strive to provide an outstanding customer experience as well as a healthy workplace environment. We want our employees to be successful. If you are a hard-working, self-motivated individual with the ability to get along with others, we are looking for you.
Stohlman Automotive, Inc. is a premier organization. We own and operate 3 innovative Dealership locations in Tysons Corner and Sterling, VA representing the Volkswagen and Subaru brands.
As an Express Customer Service Representative, you will own our customers' experience in the service lane. You are the first point of contact with our VW customers. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in product offerings, inventory needs, technician scheduling, and customer service. From greeting Volkswagen vehicle owners on the driveline to explaining the repair process, our service advisors are true professionals who enjoy helping others.
We welcome all individuals who are new to the automotive industry, with previous roles in customer service, retail sales, restaurant industry, or hospitality. Experience with DealerTrack DMS systems is a plus!
SIGNING BONUS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED APPLICANTS
At Stohlman, we offer:
• Competitive Compensation
• 401K Plan with employer match
• Affordable health insurance
• Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- SERVICE & PARTS DEPARTMENTS ARE CLOSED ON FEDERAL HOLIDAYS-FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR HOLIDAY PAY
• Employee discounts on vehicles, parts, and labor
• A drug-free environment
- Analyze customer service requirements and inform of all available services.
- Administer customer repair orders, provide appropriate consultation to our customers for various products and services.
- Manage all customer issues and resolve all complaints effectively.
- Manage all customer inquiries through phone calls and emails and ensure appropriate assistance in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with colleagues to provide exceptional customer service.
- Analyze customer requirements for products and services and provide consultation.
- Assist our customers in selecting the optimal and most beneficial services for his or her needs.
- Prepare documents for all customer interaction and ensure follow-up on all pending issues.
- Assist customer service employees and provide backup support.
- Develop and maintain an effective relationship with customers.
- Monitor all customer calls, analyze problems for products and services, and ensure the optimal solution for the same.
Organized and friendly personality
Demonstrated ability to manage others
Time management skills
Fantastic communication skills with your customers
Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
Consistent record of service and sales success
Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
Team-oriented and self-motivated
Able to work with little supervision
Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
Experience with DealerTrack DMS systems is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply today for immediate consideration. We look forward to hearing from you...
BusinessView all jobs at Stohlman Volkswagen