Automotive Front Desk Receptionist
- Posted: 24 days ago
Stohlman Subaru of Sterling is looking for talented, detail-oriented, and dedicated professional to join our team.
At Stohlman, we continually strive to provide an outstanding customer experience as well as a healthy workplace environment. We want our employees to be successful. If you are a hard-working, self-motivated individual with the ability to get along with others, we are looking for you.
Stohlman Automotive, Inc. is a premier organization. We own and operate 3 innovative Dealership locations in Tysons Corner and Sterling, VA representing the Volkswagen and Subaru brands.
The position of Front Desk Receptionist is a vital role and a very unique opportunity within the organization. Receptionists are often the first business contact a person will meet when entering the Dealership.
We are currently seeking candidates for both full and part -time positions at our growing Sterling Subaru location. Apply Now!
At Stohlman, we offer:
• Competitive Compensation
• 401K Plan with employer match
• Affordable health insurance, dental and vision, and disability coverage.
• Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave (full-time)
• Employee discounts on vehicles, service, and parts.
• A drug-free environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answer, screen and forward incoming calls.
• Assist the fast-paced environment.
• Greet customers with a smile and welcome them to Stohlman.
• Direct visitors to appropriate person or department.
• Use excellent verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with customers.
• Responsible for smooth transition between customer and personnel.
• Act as a liaison between Managers, Salespersons, and Service Advisors.
Specific Skills required:
•Superior customer service attitude, excellent listening/communication skills.
•Punctual nature and the ability to handle multitasking in a dynamic work environment.
•Outgoing personality with positive energy to greet customers, quickly identify their needs and communicate with the Sales team.
•Quality writing and grammar skills.
•Basic computer literacy.
•Ability to work within a team, always maintaining focus and attention to detail.
We are taking the necessary precautions to provide a safe environment for all of our staff, customers, and vendors. Cleanliness and safety are our top priority!
· Daily Facility Cleaning and Sanitizing performed by janitorial services.
· Our sales and service staff are wiping down vehicles before and after test drives and regularly scheduled maintenance visits.
· Face masks now optional per CDC protocol.
· 6 Feet Social Distancing Policy
· PPE Sanitation Stations available throughout our facilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Apply today for immediate consideration. Thank you!
Stohlman Subaru of Sterling
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?