- Independently scopes flexible technical solutions. Anticipates technical uncertainties. Trusted to design and implement team-level technical solutions. Guides team to improve code structure and maintainability. Garners resources required to complete their work.
- Considers the effects of their work across product, design and engineering teams and proactively manages potential issues to advance strategic initiatives and company goals.
- Identifies metrics to measure impact and support broader strategic initiatives. Identifies team-impacting problems, suggests solutions, and drives resolutions. Mentors junior engineers both technically and culturally.
- Effectively communicates complex technical issues to other product and engineering teams. Engages in productive dialogue involving multiple viewpoints or conflicting perspectives both inside the team and between teams.
- Responsible for making sure that the software code is correct, well-architected, secure, and maintainable. Lead other team members in design and coding phases. Participate in code review and team design sessions.
- Liaison with UX, QE and release engineering team to ensure quality product is delivered to customers.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Five (5) years of experience developing software, with at least four (4) years of developing mobile applications, and One (1) year developing Flutter applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- MS degrees in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience scaling solutions, demonstrating a mindset of "scalability".
- Working with a cross-disciplinary team of designers, product managers and software engineers.
- Familiarity with: GraphQL, YAML, Gatsby, Redux, Node.js, REST API, UX, UI, Responsive Web Design, Working with JSON data structures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to translate designs, wireframes, and written requirements into functional systems.
- Proficient understanding of code visioning tools.
- Ability to effectively lead a small team through all phases of analysis, design, and testing.
Stixis Technologies Inc
Why Work Here?Stixis (www.stixis.com) is a software technology innovation services enterprise with its core client focus on building architectural solutions that could enhance operational efficiency, manage large software developments, implementations through streamlined processes and robust technology capabilities. Stixis has always been an early mover in the adoption of new technologies which has helped building a reputation of leaving its indelible mark in diverse business sectors and domains through its core client focus on client-led products, client-strategy driven solutions and client-centric services. We are servicing our global clients on Business Process Automation (BPA) using Robotic tools and other emerging technologies including IoT and Blockchain
Stixis has people-oriented culture and HR policies, hence it offers great benefits.