Stivers Staffing require a motivated individual to work in downtown Phoenix in a busy office environment , the candidate should be motivated , able complete general office tasks in groups and own their own.
- Assist with administrative tasks including greeting clients, answering phones, printing booklets, etc.
- Practice due diligence when researching problems so that issues are resolved, and follow-up is completed in a timely manner.
- Take initiative to recommend process improvements, develop strategies and use problem solving skills to address client issues, and increase productivity to efficiency.
- Aid the quote coordinators daily in quoting process
- Creating census in excel from pdf.
- Coordinate and schedule meeting space in conference area with building staff.
- Tracking and ordering of supplies and general inventory.
- Working knowledge in MS Office, particularly fluent in Excel and Outlook.
- Understanding and comprehension of frequently used insurance terminology.
- Excellent time management skills with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficient in being detail oriented while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Exceptional personal character, including a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist other always.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, working in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills including phone etiquette and demeanor.
- Adept to working independently and as part of a team.
- Must be willing and able to carry up to 25 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time