We are seeking a Client Service Representative to start October 1st for a major banking organization. We are looking for detail-oriented, service professionals with at least a year's experience working in financial industries.
- Under direct supervision, responsible for following established guidelines and identifying and resolving problems and servicing clients and partners both on the telephone and through email. Provide in-depth information regarding online enrollment features, maintenance and technical issues related to the bank's products and services. Must have the ability to troubleshoot and assist clients with various online capabilities as well as communicating proper documentation to be sent in for various inquiries.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner providing quality servicing of client/partner calls through effective communication of call behaviors and accurate information.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics and resolves client/partner inquiries the same day, if not during call.
- Contact client by phone or email with any updates when resolution will take longer than 24 hours until issue is resolved.
- Log all client/partner inquiries received via phone, email or fax with a detailed description of client issue/problem, research or action taken for resolution on the CRM database.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- Send out appropriate email response, complete emails according to schedule.
- Maintain system access and knowledge level as it pertain to each program that the representative has been trained on and frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level.
- Provide accurate transactional information to clients to avoid creating any loss situations for the Unit.
- Perform functional transaction processing (ACH Transfers, Stop Payments, wires and general maintenance) accurately and without any monetary errors.
- Responsible for identifying customer needs, clarify information, research issues and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Works effectively as a team member but also independently.
- Knowledgeable of the core aspects of the job and beginning to develop a basic understanding of the business function.
- 1.5 years experience working in financial industry
- High School diploma OR GED and relevant proven work experience in comparable industry and/or call center setting or customer support role is preferred.
- Strong phone, verbal and written communication skills and ability to multi-task