Be an Internet Hero! Network Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Founded in 1995, Stimulus Technologies is the premier provider of turn-key technology solutions to businesses in the Southern Nevada, California, New Mexico, and Missouri areas. We provide IT Managed Services, VoIP and Broadband Internet Access to businesses in all major industries. We have proven methods to assess a company's technology needs and then create a solution that best fits those requirements. Our goal is to offer the best and most stable technologies to our clients.
You will be working for Stimulus Technologies in as a Network Engineer. This is an hybrid position (remote, in-office, and travel) for the Internet Services department. A Stimulus Technologies Network Engineer will manage the entire network environment across multiple locations and networks. The goal is to maximize customer commitment and the prosperity of business by producing results in a timely manner.
Stimulus Technologies has a strong company culture based on our 5 core values:
- Driven to Grow
- See a Need, Fill a Need
- Elevate Others
- Extreme Ownership
- Celebrate Success
The company's goals are all centered around these core values and we coach our team members to uphold these in all their actions. Becoming part of Stimulus Technologies means that you will work in an environment that has strong standards and you will grow in your career around these values.
- Manage network design and growth
- Meet and exceed network SLAs
- Tier III support for customer Service Call tickets
- Provide direction on audits and network projects
- IP address management and accounting
- Maintain network documentation
- Monitor & maintain network mapping systems
- Adhere to company’s given rules and regulations
- Provide support to network technicians
- Discern customer needs and offer advice or recommendations
- Periodically provide assistance to the team with climbing towers
- Program core networking equipment and radio equipment
- Acquire and maintain necessary technical skills to achieve success in job functions
- Analyze and report cause of ISP outages
- Sense of urgency to make customers happy
- Proven trustworthy and reliable from previous employment positions
- Complete understanding of network design, including advanced routing technologies
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Not afraid of heights, able to climb ladders, and perform work on rooftops and tower locations.
- Good knowledge of English and technical terminology
- Communicate effectively with clients in non-technical terms
- Available for after hours support & emergency outages
- Available to travel to network locations as needed
- Have fun in a casual work environment
Education and Experience
- Although not a requirement, any certification or post-secondary education in IT related fields, such as CompTIA Network+, Cisco CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE, or similar work experience would provide the groundwork for this position.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in networking is required.
AddressJefferson City, MO
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?