Be an Internet Hero! ISP Installation Technician
- $18 Hourly
ISP Services Technician
Stimulus Technologies is a turn-key technology company offering a range of services including Managed IT services and wireless Internet services through Stimulus Broadband. You will be working for Stimulus Broadband in Henderson, NV as a regional Service Technician. A Stimulus Broadband service technician will work with direction to ensure the high quality of customer service. The goal is to maximize customer satisfaction by resolving their technical issues in a timely manner.
Are you interested in technology but have no experience? This is a great position to get started in an IT related field.
- Stimulus Broadband will provide on-the-job training
- We hire for attitude and values and train for skills.
- There is opportunity for advancement with a growing national company.
- Maintaining safety standards and assisting in conducting risk assessments.
- Basic understanding of all customer support tasks in external facilities.
- Assist Supervisor with network issues and fixed wireless frequency channel management.
- Schedule, complete and fully document all on site installation, repair, maintenance, and test activities.
- Maintain inventory of equipment, warehouse, orders.
- Understand troubleshooting and strive to resolve issues.
- Produce frequent service report updates.
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems.
- Adhere to company's rules and regulations.
- Team up with colleagues and pass on important information.
- Discern customer needs and offer advice or recommendations.
- Formulate relationships of trust with customers.
- Help customers troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Achieve 100% customer satisfaction for work completed.
- Acquire and maintain necessary technical skills to achieve success in job functions.
- Sense of urgency to make clients happy.
- Proven trustworthy and reliable from previous employment positions.
- Ability to manage, update, and install fixed wireless and networking equipment.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds, climb ladders, perform work on rooftops and towers.
- Run, terminate and test infrastructure cabling.
- Good knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate in technical terms with other support technicians.
- Ability to easily acclimate to modified schedules and shifts.
- Accustomed to using power tools and applications.
- Communicate effectively with clients in non-technical terms.
- Have fun in a casual work environment.
Stimulus provides the necessary PPE to keep its employees safe and healthy. As a government contractor, employees of Stimulus Technologies will be required to be vaccinated with limited exceptions.
Pay and Benefits
- Stimulus Technologies offers competitive pay and benefits. This position starts at $18/hour plus paid time off, employer paid health insurance, 401k match, and optional dental, vision and supplemental benefits. Stimulus also offers training and reimbursement for certifications and training in IT related fields.
Stimulus TechnologiesHenderson, NV
EngineeringView All Stimulus Technologies Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.