Certified Medication Aide (CMA)
- Posted: over a month ago
Responsibilities and Purpose
- Administer, assist and supervise the administration of medications according to the physician order.
- Document medications administered, along with effectiveness and any side effects. Update patient’s chart.
- Provide assistance with activities of daily living such as with bathing, dressing, personal hygiene (includes shaving, oral care, nail care, hair care, foot care), toileting, eating and mobility.
- Observe and report changes in resident’s physical condition and cognitive/emotional status as needed.
Desired Experience and Education
- Valid Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification.
- Valid Certified Medication Aide (CMA) certification.
- Experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility or Long Term Care environment preferred.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Ability to pass Post Offer/Pre-Employment Screen (POPES), which measures physical abilities.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder—Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities.
- Employee Owned.
Ask the hiring manager for details.
Stillwater Creek Skilled Nursing & Therapy is employee owned meaning we are 100% locally owned by members of the community we serve. Stillwater Creek provides vital healthcare services to people transitioning home after a hospital stay and also serves as a safe, caring permanent home when it is no longer possible to live independently. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Stillwater Creek Skilled Nursing & Therapy
HealthcareView all jobs at Stillwater Creek Skilled Nursing & Therapy