About Stillwater Brands:
Stillwater Brands (www.stillwaterbrands.life) sells some of the leading THC- and CBD-infused edibles brands in Colorado, including Ripple Dissolvables, Ripple Gummy Supplements, and Ripple QuickSticks.
Stillwater Brands was founded in 2015 when our co-founder's grandmother asked him to get her a pot brownie. Realizing that grandma cared more about feeling better than getting stoned, our founders set out to develop functional cannabinoid-infused food and beverage products that alleviated the aches and anxieties of everyday life without tipping people into unwanted intoxication or forcing them to self-identify as "drug users." For more details on the culture we foster, visit: http://bit.ly/2F5zhPt
About the Job:
The Shipping Clerk will assist both the Production Manager and Lead Shipping Clerk with physical order packing, physical inventory counts, organizing supplies, data entry and any other tasks that may arise. This position will evolve and change as business grows and flexibility in a growing company will be key to success. This person should be open minded and willing to jump in anywhere we need a hand. The position is full time with potential for overtime. This will be a day shift M-F schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform physical inventory counts
- Accurately pack & ship finished goods and sample orders
- Assist in receiving any and all ingredients, packaging, raw materials, and any other deliveries
- Organize and track all shipping supplies
- Keep shipping area clean and organized at all times
- Assist Managers in document organization and scanning
- Inventory sample and finished goods on a weekly basis
- Utilization of Google Sheets, Airtable, METRC, and DEAR on a daily basis
- Communicate closely with production team to ensure product demands are met
- Assist with production tasks where necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 21+ years of age with a current MED Badge or the ability to obtain one
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Able to stand for 8 hours at a time and work in a hot environment
- Read and write English.
- Good communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Understand and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Able to adhere to GMP procedures
- Good at problem solving
- Must be reliable and flexible
- Able to lift 50 lbs
What we Offer:
- Competitive pay
- A dynamic, flexible environment in a fast growing company
- Health benefits and 401(k)
- A casual and productive environment
- Potential to grow your role and responsibilities.