TACOMA, WA — CLASS A
Business Unit: Dedicated phone 765-860-2590
Job Type: Semi-Local Truck DriverSign On Bonus Description: After training will receive $200 for the 1st 5 weeks, $1,00 at 60 days, 1,500 at 90 days, and $1,500 at 180 days.
License Type: Class A
Frequency of Time Home:2 days off and 5 days on
Trucking Experience Level:3 months
Average Yearly Gross:67,000 - 75,000
Average Weekly Gross:$1,280.00
Starting Pay Range:Min: $0.44 Max: $0.49
Operating Area: This local driving job operates within the states of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana.
- .44 CPM (approx 2,087 -2,350/week) - increase 1 cpm yearly to cap out at .49 cpm.
- $22.50/stop (approx 12/week)
- $1,280 weekly average
- $67,000 - $75,000 Yearly average
- Potential to earn more by working a 6th day
- Top earners make $80,000-$90,000 yearly.
Time off / shifts:
- 2 days off per week. Drivers will have off Monday and Tuesday.
- The account operates 7 days a week, therefore the driver must be extremely flexible: Days off will be consistent once they are assigned to a route, but may fluctuate a little.
- DRIVERS CAN PLAN ON BEING HOME 3-4 NIGHTS A WEEK. These days fall on weekdays.
- Mostly afternoon and night driving.
- Seniority on the account will allow drivers to get earlier loads.
- A semi-local position where drivers will deliver Mission Food products to Mission Foods Distributors and Food Service customers.
- Food product will be delivered in either dry van or reefer
- Drivers will have set routes for the most part but may fluctuate a little.
- At the receiver drivers will use an electric pallet jack and lift gate for unloading - avg weight of pallets is 900 lbs.
- Drivers will slip-seat
- Conventional trucks that cannot be taken home for time off.
Address: 6611 Valley Ave East, Fife WA
Holiday Pay Rate:$140.00
Number of Paid Holidays:6
This semi-local dedicated job offers the following to class A drivers:
- Average annual earnings projected at $67,000-$75,000
- $5,000 bonus available for a limited time
- Consistent schedule, pay and time off
- Drivers home weekly
- Deliver food products to customers and distributors
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
- Complete your orientation online via our Direct to Work orientation program!
- 3 months of CDL A driving experience required
J.B. Hunt has a comprehensive benefit package that provides options including medical, dental, prescription, life insurance plans, 401k plan with company-matched funds and more.