Stiiizy Mount Vernon, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are setting the industry standard to influence and inspire through our innovative methods. We merge together cannabis culture with cutting-edge technology to deliver the best possible customer and employee experience(s).
The company operates a fully integrated cannabis business with a footprint that covers the entire breadth of the state of California; the world's largest cannabis market. Our mission is to provide the one-stop-shop cannabis experience by offering exceptional customer experience service.
**MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE TO APPLY**
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to be the face and voice of our brand. As a successful candidate, you will be involved in increasing brand awareness and sales by promoting our products through various media channels. You will work closely with our sales and marketing division to achieve its marketing goals and objectives, such as communicating the value of our products to customers, tracking customer feedback, and representing the brand at launches and events.
To excel in this role, you will have excellent communication and networking skills, and a strong presence on social media. Previous experience as a brand ambassador or similar role is strongly desired, as well as knowledge of sales and marketing principles.
- Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Working closely with sales and marketing staff to conceptualize marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Educating customers, retailers, and distributors about our products.
- Building rapport with customers and vendors.
- Monitoring customer feedback and escalating complaints to the marketing department.
- Tracking customer preferences, metrics, and media campaigns.
- Representing the company at product launches, events, and trade shows.
- Brainstorming ideas and participating in training and workshops.
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times.
- Cannabis Industry experience preferred
- Prior experience in a customer service environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and tools.
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to travel.
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Use hand dexterity for extended periods of time
- Be able to lift 50 pounds comfortably
- Be able to squat, kneel, twist, and bend comfortably
Due to Covid-19, we are doing everything we can to keep our team and customers safe. This means individual offices or widely spaced workstations. We also provide extra masks, shields, hand sanitizer, and gloves as needed.
STIIIZY offers a line of premium cannabis products that has set a new industry standard for portability and convenience. STIIIZY's proprietary pod system has garnered a cult-like following since its launch and has emerged as a leading lifestyle brand in cannabis.
AddressMount Vernon, WA
BusinessView all jobs at Stiiizy