Administrative Assistant- Cannabis Industry
Stiiizy Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are setting the industry standard to influence and inspire through our innovative methods. We merge together cannabis culture with cutting-edge technology to deliver the best possible customer and employee experience(s).
The company operates a fully integrated cannabis business with a footprint that covers the entire breadth of the state of California; the world's largest cannabis market. We control our supply chain from cultivation to retail, which enables us to deliver clean and tested cannabis products at unmatched prices.
Our mission is to provide the one-stop-shop cannabis experience by offering exceptional customer experience service and diversified products. We strive to build long-term customer loyalty.
We're seeking an energetic entry-level Administrative Assistant to assist our legal team with daily functions. The ideal candidate will be an organizational prodigy and a college graduate with 2-5 years of secretarial or executive administrative work history! This candidate must be detail-oriented, can paper file, and update spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. Must be able to use Google Suite for calendaring due dates. We are looking for advanced Excel proficiency. You must have proper verbal and written communication skills. Be punctual, reliable, trustworthy, and willing to flex into a new role at any given moment. Be open to training and adaptable. Cannabis Industry experience is preferred!
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Paper Filing
- Schedule meetings, calendar due dates, and events utilizing Google Calendar
- Running errands
- Email correspondence, meeting minutes, memos, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Maintain organized physical and digital files
- Data entry & maintenance of spreadsheets
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Not a comprehensive list of duties. Other duties assigned as necessary
- Excel knowledge
- Google Suite knowledge
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, or Office Admin Assistant, Secretary
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and scanners
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular) as well as Google Suite (Sheets, Drive, Docs, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Extreme attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- To belong to a community of relentlessly dedicated individuals driven by a passion to be a best in class cannabis brand
- To do exceptionally meaningful work that helps to improve other's quality of life.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit; guided by an authentic understanding of cannabis and cannabis culture; and committed to social justice.
- The opportunity to work for a growing company that is positioned to become a globally recognized brand in the cannabis industry
- Significant opportunity for growth, experience, and learning in a startup company
KEY ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
- A resilient and entrepreneurial spirit with a growth mindset
- A true team player willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done to succeed
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership
- Able to create, maintain and build professional relationships and rapport
- Have a strong desire to grow professionally and personally
- Have a sound knowledge of market trends
- Flexibility - this role will be ever-changing
- Bachelor’s Degree
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization's facilities.
- Be able to stand, and sit for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist
Due to Covid-19, we are doing everything we can to keep our team and customers safe. This means individual offices or widely spaced workstations. We also provide extra masks, shields, hand sanitizer, and gloves as needed. We are an essential business and we require our team to work in the office.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
STIIIZY offers a line of premium cannabis products that has set a new industry standard for portability and convenience. STIIIZY's proprietary pod system has garnered a cult-like following since its launch and has emerged as a leading lifestyle brand in cannabis.
728 E Commercial St Los AngelesLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Stiiizy