The Escrow Officer position is designed to work with loan officers, lenders, realtors, and attorneys to acquire, analyze, and organize all essential documents required to process a closing package. The ideal candidate has the capability of balancing the workload of the job, exceeding customer expectations/experience and focusing on company growth trajectory. The Escrow Officer will assist with delivering and processing from the entering of the preliminary order, to preparing the final closing package after signing.
· Manage the entire real estate closing process, including compliance with real estate contracts, lender instructions, title requirements, company requirements and other written instructions.
· Comprehensive escrow knowledge and processes - to determine what steps need to be taken to transfer the title of property pursuant to the conditions called for in the real estate contract and lender instructions.
· Accurately prepare all closing documents necessary to ensure title insurance is issued at closing
· Secure all documents (corrective and others) that may be required for the issuance of title insurance.
· Execute signings with customer, realtor, lenders, and attorneys.
· Assist customers and clients with escrow related questions.
· Ensure all payoffs have been collected, mailed, delivered or wired according to instructions
· Prior to recording, verify all legal documents for correct acknowledgements, legal, and lien information.
· Manage and develop client relationships to ensure future real estate closing transactions
· Market new business and make calls on current and prospective clients.
· Articulately and timely correspond with lenders, builders, real estate agents and attorneys.
o Must have high school diploma
o 3+ years escrow/title closing experience including: CD prep and balance, document prep, post-closing
o Customer service training preferred
o Strong organizational skills
o Ability to prioritize in a high volume/fast paced environment
o Ability to adapt to changing environment
o Entrepreneurial thinking
o Communicates clearly
· Common knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Why Work Here?High volume real estate title company!
Excellent Room For Growth