Customer Service Representative to deliver excellent and high-standard customer service support to the organization's internal and external customers.
Participate in a team-like atmosphere within the department and with fellow departments that constantly strives to improve customer satisfaction, professional development, communication across all lines, and department efficiencies while contributing to the company's growth and revenue.
Due to Stewart's flattened management structure, Customer Service Representatives are the next step down from their Supervisors and work closely with their team to directly impact the customers experience and the success of the team.
This position will be based in the Syracuse Stewart Office, but will be responsible for managing customer service tasks in various office locations.
Stewart's Customer Service Department typically serves as the first-line of customer contact through email and phones. Responsibilities under the CS Dept include, but are not limited to, order entry, abstract location, answering customer questions, title product production and delivery.
- Provides input on the development and implementation of policies, practices, procedures and attainment of operating goals.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists team mates in solving work problems.
- Ability to lead people and achieve results through others.
- Interprets policies and procedures an enforces company policies and practices.
- Generally enjoys participating in the growth, working with people and striving for the common goal.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; must exhibit the ability to successfully multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must use judgment and tact
- Technology/Computer skills; able and willing to learn company-specific programs in order to help complete the job roles as listed above.
- Follow-ups on any delays in inquiry answers and keeps the status up to date in system applications