APPRENTICE ELECTRICIAN - Commercial
Stewart Electrical Contracting Inc. - Andover, MA
- $45,000 - $65,000 annually plus $1,500 signing bonus*
Stewart Electrical Contracting Inc is looking for motivated, professional and highly-skilled people to join our team. We are a professional organization that recognizes skilled, efficient and motivated employees that support our focus on delivering the highest quality work to our customers. We focus on Commercial installations throughout the New England region. We perform a variety of scopes the will help you learn and grow in the electrical field. Stewart Electrical Contracting, Inc. is a family owned and operated business with an outstanding reputation in the industry and a multitude of loyal, long-term clients in New England.
- Paid Vacation/Personal Time*
- Paid Sick Leave
- Major Holiday Pay
- Employer Match Retirement Plan*
- Continuing Education Reimbursement*
- Employer Contribution Health Plan
- Paid Travel Time
- Night Time Differential
- Travel Per Diem
- Frequent Overtime Available
* Available after a 90-day probationary period.
- Installations, repairs, and maintenance of conduits systems including EMT, RMC, PVC, & MC. Including: Pulling in wires and cables and installation of rack systems and supports.
- Operate a variety of electrical testing equipment to identify and determine types of electrical malfunctions.
- Study plans, drawings, specifications, and work orders to determine work requirement and sequence of repairs and/or installations.
- Properly document activities as to actual work done, parts used, etc.
- Ensure all electrical work meets NEC, NESC, & local codes and standards.
- Install, repair and maintain electrical services and equipment mounted on utility poles.
- Ability to operate a bucket truck to perform line construction and maintenance.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of applicable electrical codes, standards, and regulations.
- Skill in the installation, repair, and maintenance of conduit & support systems.
- The ability to work well with others as part of a team.
- The ability to work in various outdoor weather conditions, including rain, snow, and extreme cold.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years as an apprentice in a commercial setting. (We do not do residential work!)
- Bucket Truck experience and CDL License is a plus!
- OSHA 10 Hour Safety Card
- Have full range of mobility in the upper and lower body
- Able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday
- Valid driver’s license in good standing (CDL Preferred)
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. We are an equal opportunity employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug screening and background check as well as random drug screenings.
For additional information, visit: www.stewartelectricalcontracting.com/careers/
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year plus $1,500 signing bonus*
- Commercial Apprentice Electrician: 3 years experience
- High school or equivalent