We have an exciting opening for a Full Time Family Physician/Clinic Director to work at our successful Merit Medical clinic location in South Jordan, UT which has been in operation for four years!
OnSite Care is a win-win model of health care. Onsite workplace clinics focus on driving healthcare innovation and improving health outcomes for our patients. We are dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare.
The Clinic Director is responsible for the patient care, clinical oversight and medical leadership for the Merit Medical clinic.
How you will spend your day practicing Customer Delight:
- 90% patient care/ 10% administrative
- Centered on the patient with 30+ minute appointments
- Physician serves as the clinical leader, overseeing all clinical care in the facility as appropriate.
- Provides direct and indirect supervision of Advanced Practitioners (1-Full-time/1-Part-time) in the practice and participates in performance measures and evaluations of the clinic team with support from OnSite corporate staff.
- Oversees all training and continuing education for medical staff as well as providing medical oversight of clinical policies, procedures and best practices.
- Provides comprehensive health care to patients involving complete medical, social and physical history exams from children to seniors.
- Perform minor procedures in the clinical setting such as lesion removal and laceration repair, as appropriate and within scope of practice for family medicine.
- Enjoying work-life balance without after-hours or triple booked schedules.
- This position will be on-call. It's not a difficult on-call requirement, but there is a requirement.