Stevens Trucking looking for lease purchase drivers to haul dry-van freight from our yard in Oklahoma City or drop yards and nbsp;to our customers throughout the upper Midwest (Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois) as well as through the South (Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina). Drivers will be pulling 53 foot dry-van trailers, primarily on out and back lanes, and all freight is no-touch.
The terminal is and nbsp;located in Oklahoma City. We have several drop yards located in Detroit, MI, Chicago, IL, St. Louis, MO, Columbus, OH, Dallas, TX, Houston, TX, Tulsa, OK. Drivers who live in these areas can expect weekly home time. and nbsp;
- Equipment: and #39;14- and #39;20 Freightliner Cascadias. About 90% manual transmissions and the rest automatics, and all come equipped with APUs and refrigerators
- Payments: No down payment required, weekly truck and nbsp;payments range between $400-$720 a week. $1 buyout at the end of and nbsp;the and nbsp;lease. No balloon payment. and nbsp;Leases are 2.5 and nbsp;- 7 years in length
- Expenses: and nbsp; and nbsp;Lease and nbsp;drivers only need to cover their truck payment, their fuel expenses, and their occupational accident, bobtail, and physical damage insurances. The remaining expenses (tolls, tags, scales, IFTA, Pre Pass, etc.) is covered by the company.
- Pay: and nbsp; and nbsp;Lease and nbsp;Purchase drivers are paid $1.05 plus a fuel surcharge for all miles (loaded and unloaded). and nbsp; and nbsp;Lease and nbsp;drivers are making an avg of $1,400-$1,600 after all expenses have already been deducted from their settlements. and nbsp;
- Loads: and nbsp; Our loads are 85%-90% drop and hook loads. The remainder is live load/unload. All freight is no-touch. and nbsp; and nbsp;
- Lanes: and nbsp; Weekly Home Time. We primarily run out and back from OKC into the upper Midwest like Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, and Illinois. and nbsp; We also do quite a bit through the South like Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and North Carolina
- Rider and Pet Travel Companion Program and nbsp;
CDL Class A Truck Driver Requirements:
- Verifiable tractor trailer experience
- 2 years of verifiable experience for those drivers looking to get straight to work
- Minimum hiring age of 22 years old and nbsp;
- Excellent driving record
- CDL Class A certification