Automotive Parts Sales
- Posted: over a month ago
Steven Automotive is looking to fill an opening in our Parts Department for a Counter Sales role. This is a full time role with the shift schedule being Tuesday - Saturday.
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Long & Short Term Benefits
- Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Access to the latest automotive software
- Company & Family Summer Picnics
- Winter Holiday Party
- Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish.
- Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Converse effectively/efficiently regarding customer parts status.
- Read and understand the parts catalog when looking up and speaking to specific parts.
- Answer phone calls, provide price quotes and other information to customers.
- Review body shop estimates to verify the parts ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
- Provide high level service to both internal and external customers.
- Pull/fill orders from stock and maintain weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock.
- Notify parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Locate out-of-stock parts from outside source and submit an emergency order, if necessary.
- Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
- Receive payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and prior auto parts sales experience (preferred)
- Eager to improve in a dynamic work environment
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to read/interpret safety and maintenance documents
- Ability to calculate figures/amounts including; discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, %, area, circumference, and volume
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Steven Automotive Group is a family owned and operated business, who prides themselves on making sure our employees are happy and continue to foster professional development through paid training. If you're looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Steven Automotive