Client is seeking business analysts/project managers who can work collaboratively to support its implementation of SEC Rule 613 Consolidated Audit Trail.
Their CAT program is "in-flight so we need experienced professionals with knowledge of the rule at a technical specification level.
Key Responsibilities / Deliverables
Support the ongoing development of a CAT reporting exception management operating model, including
- Governance structure and escalation
- Work flow tool definitions
- Roles and responsibilities definition
- Review and assess the Client CAT support tool(s).
- Complete traceability analysis of the BRD and FRD for Options reporting (Phase 2b)
- Design test scenarios and iterate exception management tool requirements to ensure, alignment with functional requirements, and fit for compliance with CAT reporting regulations
- Contribute and/or produce the requisite documentation necessary for "Go'Live in 2020.
- Review Phase 2c technical specifications, when available
- Ensure the tools and operating model are positioned to incorporate Client's linkage error types for going live in 2020
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to facilitate discussions
- Ability to facilitate project planning sessions with varied stakeholders, sometimes having competing interests
- Ability to quickly grasp and master new concepts / requirements and related product / functional knowledge
- Ability to create and deliver presentations to senior levels of management
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Willingness to ask questions, challenge the status quo and seek out answers
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiative
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Steve H Edelstein Consulting
Why Work Here?
Excellent Base Salary + up to 35% Bonus and Benefits