Insurance Sales Representative Experienced Oxnard
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $70,000 Yearly
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born salesperson with a desire to make a difference in peoples lives. As a Licensed Insurance Sales Representative you will be part of a team that is helping to grow the revenue of the office by offering products that people need for their security and peace of mind. Our newest Licensed Insurance Sales Representative will pursue and respond to the requests and needs of prospects and current clients who need insurance. As a Licensed Insurance Sales Representative you will be trained to act as a consultant for businesses and families, evaluating needs and recommending the most appropriate means of meeting those needs.
Base Salary with Commissions
Professional Work Environment
Pay based on Experience.
$40K-70K a year. Negatable
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Property & Casualty insurance license is required.
- Life & Health Insurance license a plus.
- Successful sales background.
- Minimum 3-5 years prior sales experience is preferred.
- Be equipped with great listening and closing skills.
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish is beneficial.
Steve Guinn - District Office
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Steve Guinn - District Office