Class A CDL Truck Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FedEx Ground Contracted Service Provider (Steve C. Davis, Inc.) is now hiring for immediate openings for Class A CDL drivers, and we want you to join our team!
If you’d like to learn more about this Class A CDL Truck Driving position, you can call one of recruiting team members: Scott at (336)420-3475.
- Compensation: Averaging $1,200-$2,000/week
- Sign-On Bonus: $1,000!
- Earn Extra with Our Driver Referral Program
- No Touch Freight
- No Chaining required
- Team Driving Positions
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Pass a Drug Test
- Pass a Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
- Current DOT Medical Card
- Provide appropriate CDL and double endorsements for the position
- Must have Class A verifiable experience in a tractor-trailer or comparable vehicle
- Entry-Level Driving Program with a FedEx approved Truck Driving School Certificate OR
- 6 months’ experience with a FedEx approved Truck Driving School Certificate OR
- 1 years’ experience within the last 3 years, OR
- 5 years’ experience within the last 10 years
- Comprehensive benefits package – Health, Dental, and Vision insurance including full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k) matching, life insurance, disability, and more.
- PTO beginning after the first year
- Weekly home time
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Safest, reliable fleet in the industry
- Team environment: Managers and dispatchers that you can trust.
Steve C Davis, Inc provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.
**Please note that Indeed is not the application process, you will have to undergo a full application process once your interview has been conducted.**
Steve C. Davis, Inc.Why Work Here?
Growth opportunities, Great equipment, Top pay & Benefits, Flexible Scheduling, a company you can grow with & retire with.
Steve C. Davis, Inc. is a small transportation company based out of the Piedmont/Triad of North Carolina. If you're tired of working for impersonal, larger companies and want a partnership with someone you can work with, Steve C. Davis, Inc. wants you. We maintain a family-like atmosphere with all of our associates because we believe relationships are most important. All routes are terminal to terminal and 100% drop and hook.
Transportation and Storage