Needed full-time year-round $20-$60+ per Hour
Busy San Francisco Tax Preparation Firm needs an Enrolled Agent or CTEC for our 2019 Tax Season (January-April 2020). Possibility of full time after tax season.
The ideal candidate is an experienced tax professional (CTEC and EA) who has the following skills and will handle the following responsibilities.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years verifiable experience as an EA, CPA, and/or CTEC.
- Must have experience utilizing LACERTE software
• Excellent computer skills (knowledge of software applications, printers, strong data entry)
• Proficiency in Lacerte tax software
• Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Reliable, dependable and punctual
• Tax preparation (data entry-individual 1040/540 tax returns, business, rental and various other schedules)
• Answer incoming calls, handle client questions and schedule appointments
• Greet clients and visitors
• Print and prepare tax packets for the client
• Support as needed for management
Same as CTEC above, plus:
· Input complex returns, S-Corps, C Corps, LLC’s, Estates, Back Tax and Resolution work.
· The EA position is year round work, time off when wanted.
· Private new office.
The offices was just completely remodeled. Paint, furniture, computers/server, printers, etc. Nice working environment.
The clients are varied but many are artists, writers, photographers, self-employed (small to mid-sized businesses), rentals, estates, GST, Pension calculations, mid and end year planning, foreign income, and FACTA.
Email your resume with a short statement about yourself and your wage or salary requirements. We will contact you to schedule an interview.