- Posted: over a month ago
- $11 to $15 Hourly
- Benefits: medical,
Experienced Office Assistant for the implementation of daily administrative operations for Sterling Window Systems in North Knoxville. the ideal candidate is a hard-working, dedicated individual able to undertake a variety of responsibilities ( will train). Must be detailed oriented and work with precision. Knowledge of the building industry is a plus.
- Assist with order documentation and processing
- Sort and accurately distribute communications form clients
- Create and update orders to ensure accuracy
- Schedule sales appointments and product installations.
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Working knowledge of office equipment including computer skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
Benefits: Competitive Pay, Medical Insurance, Paid Vacation/ Holidays and Bonuses
Sterling Windows SystemsWhy Work Here?
One of the fast growing home improvement company in Knoxville Tennessee
Sterling window system is a family-owned window company that manufactures replacement windows.
BusinessView all jobs at Sterling Windows Systems