Inside Sales Representative (Freight Industry)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Logistics Inside Sales Representative to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive customer revenue.
Job Title: Inside Sales
Job Status (FLSA): Non-Exempt
Location: Miami, Florida
The purpose of this position is to communicate with new and existing customers to seek new business opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributes to meet assigned revenue goals and targets. Solicits and profiles accounts to generate sales leads for the outside sales staff
- Responsible for securing appointments for their assigned sales representative.
- Is responsible for maintaining complete and detailed profiles and records of accounts and inputs data into Sales Force CRM.
- E-mail daily sales report to VP's and sales team
- Responsible for issuing all rate agreements and maintaining the corresponding files. Distributes copies of current agreements internally to all concerned and ensures that all departments are promptly updated of any changes.
- Develops databases of accounts to solicit by fax, email and maintains them current
- Develops and implements a schedule of regular contact with accounts through fax, email and telephone.
- Relays tariff rules and rates and any other applicable product information to accounts via multiple communication channels.
- Coordinate consolidations for specific out of state customers.
- Provides assistance to the outside sales staff with the distribution of information to accounts while they are out in the field
- Constantly monitors account productivity
- Updates and maintains marketing and sales items in stock, including welcome kits.
- Represents Sterling Transportation at industry events and meetings
- Cultivate a Positive and Enduring Relationship with Customers and Vendors
- Handles special assignments and projects as required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills
- Detail oriented and must possess strong organizational skills
- Sales Force CRM system.
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred.
- Proficient level computer skills with MS Outlook, MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities
- A proven track record of success
- Strong Closer
- Positive Attitude
- High School Diploma or GED required. BA degree preferred
- Requires 2-3 years of experience in sales in the transportation industry.
Job Type: Full-Time
Sterling Transportation, Inc.
8201 NW 56th StreetMiami, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Sterling Transportation, Inc.
Get fresh Industrial Inside Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.