Job Title: Client Success Associate
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Independence, Ohio
Begin a New Career with a Purpose at Sterling
We’re a fast-moving world leader in cloud-based background screening and identity services. Our clients use our services to create safer workplaces, build trusted brands and protect vulnerable populations. We are financially thriving, investing in growth and grounded in authenticity. If you are motivated and passionate, you will love working here. Apply today!
About the role:
The Client Success Associate’s (CSA) main function will be handling and fulfilling day to day operational queries or issues that arise. This position will be responsible for responding to ad-hoc client queries, shaping and managing client expectations, recommending solutions, and liaising with the Client Success Team Lead (CSTL) and the operational teams to address any issues. Our primary goal is to provide hiring peace of mind by delivering a simple, smarter background screening and onboarding experience for employers worldwide, and we'd be honored if you'd join us.
This Is What You’ll Do:
- Main function is to support client and internal staff requests along within the team
- Work with CSTL and operational contacts to resolve any client complaints
- Understand the behaviors that impact client satisfaction
- Liaise with operational contacts to resolve any client complaints
- Support Client Success Partners with requests and or issues they receive from clients
- Help to Implement new clients, creating implementation plans, designing service packages and processes for the client, identifying users that require access to the system and configuring their account set up within the system
- Train new contacts to use the Sterling systems
- Provide guidance to new clients about Sterling’s procedures and services, including explanations of results received
- Assisting with any migration issues, as delegated by the CSTL
- Troubleshoot the database and the extranet for staff, clients, candidates and sales people
- Work on additional projects as assigned by manager
- Watch phone queues and monitor inboxes
- Assist in preparing sales documentation
- Handle CSE and client escalations as needed and work through to solution
- Help to generate and maintain reports and metrics for your accounts
- Handle the queries and problems regarding platform or support of client accounts
This Is The Job For You If You:
- Can be a team player and must have strong Customer Service skills
- Have strong interpersonal and excellent communication and professional writing skills
- Can analyze a situation and respond quickly in a courteous and professional manner
- Quickly learn and understand all aspects of the fulfillment process and be able to effectively explain them to the requestor
- Are a self-starter and have an ability to see processes through from start to finish
- Work well under pressure and with time-sensitive projects
- Handle escalated issues in a timely and professional manner and remain calm under pressure
- Can prioritize tasks and respond/escalate issues appropriately
- Possess exceptional follow-up skills and make sure issues are resolved successfully
This Is What We're Looking For:
- 1- 2 years of Client Success or Customer Service experience – Sterling experience is a huge plus
- Desire to pursue a career in Client Success (formerly Account Management) preferred
- Must have documented experience working on client facing projects
- College graduate/undergraduate, Minimum of 2 years college experience is required, 4-year degree from an accredited college/university preferred
How Can I Grow Within Sterling?
After honing and mastering your role, the growth opportunities are endless! Once eligible you can apply internally for new opportunities where you will begin to build your career. If you like growing, competing, and succeeding, then come join our growing team.
Our mission is to provide the foundation of trust and safety our clients need to create great environments for their most essential resource, people. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe.
We have the most accurate and fastest background checks, easy to use applications, monitoring services, fingerprinting, and biometric. Being a tech-enabled services company allows us to use technology to power the simplification of our business models. We use automation to power our fulfillment process and we modernize and unify our user experience so that it is consistent and fluid across devices and operating systems.
Most importantly, we make decisions and live by our values:
- It’s All About People
- The Client is Always in the Room
- Deliver Results: They Matter
- Start with Trust and Prove It Everyday
Why You Should Join:
You'll Grow. Make an Impact. Build Community.
- You will have the freedom to create and grow professionally, individually and as a culture
- GREAT Paid Time Off with donations program
- Competitive compensation with a stable base salary plus bonus and opportunity for advancement
- Generous benefits including medical, dental, vision and more only sweeten the experience
- Health Club Discount
- 401k with MATCH
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Philanthropic Opportunities
In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working and we think you will too.
Check out our current job openings: http://www.sterlingcheck.com/About/Careers
Equal Employment Opportunities at Sterling
Sterling is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related conditions), gender identity and expression, age, disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Sterling is committed to taking affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment individuals regardless of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related conditions), gender identity and expression, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, military service and genetic information; and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.