- Posted: over a month ago
What are you passionate about? If it’s igniting change and creating breakthrough ideas, challenging yourself, and inspiring those around you, feeding your mind as well as your body, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Who We Are:
SRG is a brand consultancy and advertising agency that works across the entire lifecycle of a brand. We are an independent, privately held company headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. We are proudly majority women owned and led, and we have been named a “Best Place to Work” by Outside Magazine and AdAge.
We approach challenges as a creative collective that pursues meaning by bringing together strategic minds, empathetic souls, and elegant sensibility to help brands find their unique place in culture. As a full-service agency and world-renowned consultancy in one, we are uniquely positioned to solve our clients’ problems through consumer insights, brand strategy, new product innovation, brand positioning, design, and advertising.
An Innovation Director leads a team of strategists and cross-functional team members in the development and preparation of brand strategy and innovation deliverables, while also playing a key role in the management and development of the Innovation practice.
The successful candidate will have a blend of strong business acumen and creative problem-solving skills, with the proven ability to think both strategically and analytically while successfully navigating ambiguity. You will manage clients and deliver work in a way that results in re-hire. You should be a skilled facilitator and develop a thorough understanding of SRG processes to use as a foundation to drive deliverables. In the process, you will mentor and coach consultants, associate consultants, and project managers in their roles and responsibilities on client teams.
- Develop and motivate a high performing team of strategists that serves clients across multiple industries and service offerings in the areas of innovation, brand and business strategy.
- Lead multiple client engagements, designing the client experience and crafting/overseeing the development of strategic client deliverables and managing a cross-functional team.
- Design and execute consumer research including moderation, data analysis, insight identification and report writing.
- Create and deliver impactful presentations and reports, including opportunity frameworks, brand stories and business strategies.
- Deliver projects on time and on budget, while managing financials and profitability.
- Actively contribute to practice development e.g., through the development of new tools, IP and/or thought pieces.
- Drive company growth by collaborating on business development, including writing proposals and participating in pitches.
- A bachelor's degree is essential, and an M.B.A highly desirable.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in brand management and/or innovation, either in an agency or client-side role.
- Significant leadership experience and a proven track record of managing and developing talent.
- Strong project and client management skills and experience, including the capacity to lead multiple projects at a time and prioritize work accordingly.
- Ability to bring data and insights to life with both strategic implications and compelling storytelling in order to influence and persuade C-suite executives.
- Strong thought leadership, demonstrating robust understanding of the business needs and issues of our clients.
- Practice development experience and the ability to bring innovative thinking to the group, including new offerings, approaches, tools, and deliverables.
- Excellent proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel and confidence in analyzing and interpreting market data e.g., IRI. Nielsen.
- Industry experience in consumer packaged goods and/or food and beverage a plus.
- The ability to travel domestically and internationally, as needed (once it is safe to do so).
SRG is headquartered in Boulder, CO and has a hybrid working model; remote relationship would be considered. Salary range for this position is $120,000 - $150,000+, commensurate with experience. Please see our website at www.srg.com/careers for a list of all benefits.
Sterling Rice Group Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?