Sterling Personnel is recruiting for a Data Entry Clerk for our client in the Corpus Christi area.
The Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for typing information into database systems quickly and accurately. This will be a temporary assignment, for approximately 2 weeks.
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Ability to type 50+ WPM
- Proficient in 10-Key by touch
- Must have extensive knowledge of the Vacation/Short Term Rental Industry
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Great attention to detail
- Understanding of data confidentiality principles is important