Sterling Personnel, Inc. is recruiting for Commercial Construction Facilities Maintenance Technician for our client in Corpus Christi, TX.
The Commercial Construction Facilities Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the overall maintenance of large commercial buildings.
- Respond to maintenance requests quickly, prioritizing requests by level of severity
- Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and painting
- Schedule and complete preventative maintenance program
- Complete grounds work such as: grounds pick up, sweeping and light landscaping
- Inspect, diagnose issues, and service HVAC equipment
- Assist on active construction sites, when needed
The Facilities Maintenance Technician must have general construction and carpentry experience. They must be able to maintain a professional and courteous manner with building tenants, visitors, contractors, and fellow employees. One must have the ability to follow oral and written instructions and be able to maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
- Must have 2+ years of building maintenance experience
- Must have general HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and carpentry experience
- Must be insurable and have reliable transportation
Corpus Christi, TX