DO YOU HAVE LOGISTICS EXPERIENCE IN A WAREHOUSE OFFICE SETTING? We have an IMMEDIATE OPENING!
Sterling is partnered with a garden supply company in search of a Logistics Specialist to work in their Grand Prairie, TX location (near 360/Abrams). This is a 1st shift, temp-to-hire opportunity (with the potential for Direct Hire for the right candidate).
JOB STATEMENT: Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the Logistics Associate will be responsible for Routing programs and In Home tracking Programs.
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Data entry into chain account routing programs and in-house tracking programs
- Organizing printed orders to flow to warehouse
- Calling for delivery appointments
- Working with Sales and CSR team for needed delivery information
- Providing shipment tracking through SAP and LTL partner web sites
- Compiling daily KPI’s into spreadsheets for tracking
- Tracks and sets up returns with LTL partners
- General warehouse office duties
- Matching labels with order paperwork
- Loading printers
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Post high school training desirable.
- Prior experience in Logistics is a plus.
- Must be able to read, write, understand and converse in English.
- 2+ years warehouse office experience
- Customer service level communication skills
- 10 key and typing skills
- SAP experience or minimum AS400
- Team work oriented, self-starter, responsible, and exhibits good leadership skills. Work is conducted in a team environment, therefore, team members carry out assigned duties and the incumbent must actively participate to be effective in the job.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
WORKING CONDITIONS: Warehouse office environment with frequent use of phone and PC.
Submit your resume for IMMEDIATE consideration. You may also apply between 8:30am - 10:30am OR 1:30pm - 3:00pm:
1112 E Copeland Road #120 Arlington, TX 76011
Don't forget identification for the I-9 form.
Call 817-545-1595 with any questions!
Sterling Personnel - Arlington
Why Work Here?Sterling has been a leader in the staffing industry since 1987 with offices in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. Providing exceptional service to our clients is our most important goal and our guarantee to you and personalizing the staffing experience. Our Employment Specialists make a difference in people's lives every day. Come join our team!
Apply Today, Start Tomorrow!
Grand Prairie, TX