Sterling Medical is currently looking for a
full time Registered Nurse
On-Site at the Tinker AFB
Oklahoma City, OK
In the Ancilliary Services Group
Great Pay, 2 weeks PTO, 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Graduate from an accredited college, university or vocational nursing program approved by the appropriate State agency and accredited by one of the following accredited bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant.
The accredited bodies would be:
* National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC)
* Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Degree can be ASN, BSN, or MSN
- TWO YEARS OF REGISTERED NURSING EXPERIENCE IN A PRIMARY CARE (FAMILY PRACTICE), OR ANCILLIARY SERVICES WITHIN THE PAST 5 YEARS
- EXPERIENCE IN A DoD MEDICAL FACILITY, WITHIN THE PAST 5 YEARS IS A PLUS!!
Licensure/Registration: Have and maintain a current, active and unrestricted license to practice as an RN in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
IF YOU HAVE THE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE FOR THIS REWARDING OPPORTUNITY WITH THE MILITARY, PLEASE APPLY ONLINE.