Sterling Medical is seeking a BHOP Psychologist to provide services at Spangdahlem Army Base in Germany.
- Excellent Rates
- PTO & Benefits
- Relocation & Logistical Support
Clinical Psychologist - Behavioral Health Optimization Program (BHOP) Core Duties:
• Practice within the guidelines of their state licensing board, American Psychological Association Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct, and MTF privileges.
• Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, psychological testing, and collateral sources, as appropriate.
• Establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders.
• Provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries.
• Assist in rehabilitation of patients.
- Contract service provider shall hold a Doctorate in clinical or counseling psychology from an American Psychological Association (APA) accredited program and shall have completed an APA approved clinical psychology internship.
- Shall have and maintain a current license to practice Clinical or Counseling Psychology in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands that allows for the independent practice of clinical services.
- This license shall be current (not revoked, suspended, or lapsed in registration), valid, the issuing authority accepts and considers Quality Assurance information (i.e. practitioner professional performance and conduct in determining continued licenses), and unrestricted (not subject to restriction pertaining to the scope, location, or type of practice ordinarily granted to other applicants for similar licenses in granting jurisdiction).
- A minimum of two (2) years within the past five (5) years in the practice of clinical psychology, in a U.S. Government setting such as a DOD or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) MTF, and providing clinical services to individuals, couples, or groups in clinical psychotherapy services
- Related experience will not be accepted in lieu of degree or license requirements.
Period Of Performance: Through September 27, 2020