Sterling Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are actively seeking women, minorities, and veterans for our positions.
Sterling Medical is looking for
On Site at the US Coast Guard Washington, DC
Monday – Friday 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Great Pay, Health, 2 weeks PTO, 401k, 10 Paid Federal Holidays, Sick Time,
and other benefits available!!
NP must have the following:
· A diploma from an accredited School of nursing with a Masters Degree in Nurse Practitioner (a specialty Family Practitioner is required)
· FNP’s are required to maintain certification from either American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
· Current DEA registration certification if applicable in the State of Licensure
· Maintain current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Provider by the American Heart Association (AHA), American Red Cross (ARC), American Safety and Health Institute (AHSI), or American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP).
· Current unrestricted license to practice as a FNP from one of the 50 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, or the US Virgin Islands.
- Must have Minimum of (2) two years recent clinical experience (immediately preceding the submission of this offer).
“No adverse information on file” with the National Practitioners Data Bank (NPDB).
If you meet these qualifications, please apply online, or contact:
513-984-1800, x108 (desk)