Sterling Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are actively seeking women, minorities, and veterans for our positions.
Exciting Opportunity in Oklahoma!
FT Medical Office Clerk
On Site Altus AFB, OK
Monday – Friday
· HS Diploma or GED Equivalency
· Basic Medical Terminology
At least one year in medical office scheduling, in an office setting, or one year relevant medical office experience required
· Provides clerical/administrative support. Serves as a medical records technician to process and maintain inpatient, outpatient, or ambulatory procedure unit medical records.
· Required to compile or extract medical records date to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
· Answers main office phone line. Directs telephone calls to appropriate party for assistance
· Arranges and schedules medical appointments and determines patient eligibility for services
· Schedule appointments, relay general instructions to patients
If you have the qualifications and experience for this position, please apply online.
Contact: Jenny Clark at 513-569-8365, or email firstname.lastname@example.org