Full Time Medical Logistics Supply Technician!!
On Site at Wright Patterson AFB, OH
Monday – Friday
Great Hours, PTO, 10 Holidays
Sterling Medical Corporation is a leader in healthcare professional staffing. For over 30 years, Sterling Medical has matched qualified healthcare providers with federal facilities throughout the nation as well as overseas.
Mandatory knowledge and skills.
- · Knowledge of governing supply regulations, procedures and instructions.
- · Knowledge of supply functions, operations, program requirements and work methods.
- · Knowledge of warehousing methods, procedures, material handling techniques and of activities such as material receiving, issuing and preservation.
- · Ability to use automated processing equipment and systems such as optical readers and scanners.
- · Ability to read, interpret and apply reference material such as regulations, manuals, catalogs, records, orders, etc. to accomplish and resolve problems.
- · Ability to read and speak the English language, correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and format to prepare and edit written correspondence, reports, and transcribed material.
- · Standard office equipment, such as computers, typewriters, copiers, fax machines, telephone
- systems and office automation systems, to perform a substantial range of office support.
- · General medical ethics, telephone etiquette, excellent communications and customer service skills.
Must have a High School Diploma and the ability to learn new tasks.
A minimum of 6 months experience is required in the supply or warehouse setting. Physical Requirements. Work is a combination of sedentary duties as well as light to moderate physical effort. Requirements include walking, standing, reaching, bending and moving items. May require lifting and carrying weight over 45 pounds. Works periodically on hard surfaces.
Work Environment. Work is performed indoors in an environment involving everyday risks or discomforts which require normal safety precautions. The area is adequately lighted, heated and ventilated.
May serve to train/guide lower grade (or other trades) military/civilian employees.
The contractor shall obtain and maintain a valid state driver’s license and be able to drive up to a
1.5 ton stake bed truck and 4-6K electric forklift for the delivery of medical equipment, supplies, and furniture.
IF YOU MEET THE QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Sterling Medical is a Equal Opportunity Employer.