Sterling Medical is currently looking for a
full time Clinical Psychologist
Spangdahlem Air Base, Germany
Compensation $110k, benefits available , 2 weeks PTO, 10 paid federal holidays
Relocation Assistance including, Tax incentives for US citizens, tuition expense for up to 2 children, International benefits package, relo assistance for privately owned vehicle, and many more extras!!
Clinical Psychologist shall hold a Doctorate in clinical or counseling psychology from an American Psychological Association (APA) accredited program and shall have completed an APA approved clinical psychology internship.
Licensure/Registration: Have and maintain a current license to practice Clinical or Counseling Psychology in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands, that allows for the independent practice of clinical services. License shall be current (not revoked, suspended, or lapsed in registration).
· Experience: Minimum of two (2) years within the past five years in the practice of clinical psychology, in a US Government setting such as a DOD or Department of Veterans Affairs, (VA), MTF, and providing clinical services to individuals, couples or groups in clinical psychotherapy services.
Related Experience will not be accepted in lieu of degree or license requirements.
· Basic Life Support
Duties, including, but not limited to:
· Assess and resolve complex social, economic and psychosocial problems that may impact on service members and their families’ medical treatment as outpatients by providing direct casework services.
· Conduct psychosocial evaluations.
· Provides therapeutic interventions including crisis counseling to individuals, groups and families as needed to facilitate behavioral health clinical care management and optimize care.
· Evaluates the impact of diagnosis or lack of diagnosis with unexplained chronic symptoms on individuals and family systems
· Provides services to high-risk populations including service members pending discharge due to physical and /or health injuries/illnesses
If you have the qualifications for this position, apply online, or contact: