Global Automotive and Off Highway supplier seeking Cost Analyst. We are a growing international company with 40 + plants worldwide. Committed to Lean. Competitive salary & benefit package.
- Active support of site and divisional management regarding all controlling, finance, and accounting topic.
- Active role in compliance to business, auditing and governemntal requirements.Preparation of regulatory docments as required.
- Active role in yearly inventory; work with contracted accounting/consulting companies.
- Development and implementation of processes related to department.
- Internal business consultant: identification of potentials for optimization, recommendation of improvements measures and active involvement in execution of measures
- Management reporting on site and divisional level with analysis and interpretation - monthly/quarterly/annually standard reports, ad hoc and special reports. Experience with monthly/quarterly and year end closing.
- Plan,analyze and prepare budgets; Maintain records; Analyze and report on deviation and trends.
- Cost accounting: tracking and analysis of costs; preparation and presentation of variance information; tracking of cost improvement actions vs plan; part, process and plant level.
- Investment planning, payback calculation and monitoring.
- Excellent excel, powerpoint, communication and presentation skills
Candidates should have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- 5+ years accounting/cost analyst experience
- International business experience
- willingness to travel internationally approximately 20%
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- SAP experience a plus
- Manufacturing business experience prefered
Sterling Heights Manufacturing Facility