Manufacturing Supervisor (Machine Building Shop)
Sterling Engineering Rolling Meadows, IL
- Expired: 22 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Manufacturing Supervisor complies with company policies and procedures while performing duties; Supervises and coordinates the activities of employees in areas such as Sr. Lead Builders, Lead Builders, Sr. Builders, Builders, Jr. Builders, Electricians, Guarding, and Fabrication according to established quality and safety standards.
- Supervise the administration and delegation of work for team members within identified responsible manufacturing departments according to their skill and experience.
- Resolve and analyze any manufacturing or work-related problems by working closely with assigned personnel.
- Oversee the training/rewarding of assigned personnel.
- Coordinate closely with other Manufacturing Supervisors as well as the Manufacturing Manager or other WC managers or PM’s to achieve proper resource loading, joint efforts for improvement initiatives, shared discipline, or other duties.
- Suggest plans to motivate workers to achieve their goals; Coordinate activities of own workers and communicates with other supervisors and manufacturing manager to avoid conflicts with other departments; Communicate regularly to individuals or entire staff on issues pertaining to safety, manufacturing, quality, equipment or environment on shop floor.
- Ensure the finished product meets established quality standards using all tools and procedures according to ISO13485 Compliance.
- Deliver corrective action as required & complete performance appraisals.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Accountable for the health and safety of employees under own supervision by ensuring that employees work in compliance with established safe work practices and procedures and providing adequate training for employees in specific work tasks to help reduce or eliminate the risk of workplace injuries.
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with highest ethical standards and in compliance code of business conduct.
- Ensure that all business activities are performed in accordance to the confidentiality policy.
- Mentoring new and existing employees.
- Maintain International Standardization Organization (ISO) standards
Sterling Engineering provides high-quality technical recruitment, information technology solutions, and engineering project services to hundreds of clients throughout the Chicago and Milwaukee regions. Sterling Engineering is known for an exceptional ability to deliver: Technical Engineering - With over a 40 year singular focus on technical, engineering and technician disciplines has given Sterling the in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and robust employee pipeline it takes to rapidly deliver ideal candidates for even the most difficult-to-fill requirements. Sterling’s extensive recruitment methodology allows us to engage the most talented employees in the marketplace. Information Technology Services - Our team, bringing with them over 35 years of IT talent acquisition expertise and specializing in the Microsoft Technology Stack, has established a track record of consistency and success placing seasoned professionals in applications development, infrastructure engineering, and project management. Engineering Project Services - Managed engineering teams consisting of multi-disciplined professionals that will support your project from the initial concept phase through the implementation phase. Our engineering teams – consisting of multi-disciplined engineers, designers and detailers – are experts at supporting projects from initial concept through implementation phase.
AddressRolling Meadows, IL